The Skybridge Community Church (SCC) College and Career Ministry is for all young adults ages 18-25. Whether you’re headed to college, newlywed, military, or finding the right career path for your life, young adults are expected to give back into the kingdom through discipleship, outreach, evangelism, mentoring, and fellowship.
Maintaining a singular focus on Jesus Christ, completely yielding our entire life to holiness and the discipleship of young adults between the ages of 18-25.
1. Salvation - Romans 10: 9-10
2. Daily Renewal - Romans 12: 1-2
3. Breaking Away from the Worldly System - I John 2: 15-17
4. Operating in the Fruits of the Spirit - Galatians 5: 22-23
5. Giving unselfishly to the community and beyond. – 2 Corinthians 8: 1-5
6. Fellowship - 1 Thessalonians 5:11
1. Integrity - Actively living honestly, ethically, with high morality, and above all else, with charity.
2. Order - Every thought, action, and plan is to be carried out decently and in order.
3. Unity - Continually experiencing the move of God by operating in unity.
4. Accountability- Offering a supportive environment that touches the lives of the entire church family.
For more information contact Justin Iglehart.